New PolyU part-time teachers who want to develop their teaching skills
It is intended that through participating in this programme, participants will be able to:
- Lay strong foundations for active learning from the first class.
- Interact with students in a respectful way and take account of their opinions.
- Plan lessons that take account of how students learn, the characteristics of PolyU students, and PolyU policies and practices.
- Design and use tasks that will help students learn in different teaching and learning contexts.
- Communicate effectively in the classroom.
- Face-to-face experiential workshops
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded for meeting the following participation requirements:
- Attending all three face-to-face modules/workshops (9 hours in all)
- Completing out-of-class tasks (about 1 hour)