We are the eLearning Development and Support Section of the Educational Development Centre (EDC). Our staff provide a wide range of services for eLearning support and development, particularly in the adoption and use of Blackboard in LEARN@PolyU(理學網).
We can assist with professional development through:
- face-to-face workshops
- online workshops and resources
- individual and group consultation
- planning and integrating eLearning with your curriculum
- learning design for programmes and subjects
- evaluation of blended and eLearning
- appropriate use of learning technologies eg mobile learning, lecture capture, clickers, e-assessment
Technical support for:
- blended and eLearning projects
- developing L@PU sites
- enhancing your use of educational technology
- mobile learning
Here you can explore many of the different eLearning projects conducted at PolyU by eLDSS in recent years. Search by Discipline, Teaching Approach, and/or Technology to find projects of most interest to you.
To learn more about any of the above, please feel free to contact Mr. Darren Harbutt at email@example.com or Ext. 4778.